Special Design Solution: Pharmaceutical company wanted to replace repetitive manual operation turning over glass bottles/vials with automatic operation.
- This ergonomic flipper table will clamp, lift and rotate trays of vials and/or glass containers.
- Eliminates repetitive motion disorders such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
- Pneumatically controlled for a precise and complete rotation cycle.
- Constructed of “buffed” 316L stainless steel.
- All welds and fittings are free of inclusions.
- Clamping pads are FDA approved.
- All push buttons are protected from wash down procedures.
- The operator must maintain two hands on the push buttons, which are ergonomically placed on the control panel, to progress through it’s cycle.
- An E-Stop, (emergency stop button), is incorporated for a fail safe operation.
- The unit uses “shop” air; eliminating the need for electrical components and all air exhaust is vented outside the room.
This special adaptation of the minVac allows for loading and positioning of boxes.
It has all the standard features of the MinVac.
Our new rigid system is an addition to the airOlift product line. This system incorporates a special “Heavy Duty Four Point Radial Contact Bearing” top swivel and side linear bearings for extra support. This Rigid manipulator has all of the benefits of a regular airOlift such as light weight and lower cost, but is completely rigid. The Powered Extended Reach can be a benefit for those difficult areas with no overhead clearance. Could something like this fit your applications?
This unit was designed to pneumatically clamp a “heated” glass crucible with a capacity of 120 lbs. The attachment has a 16″ clamping range, the arms are shielded and the pads are heat resistant to protect from a maximum temperature of 1000°F. No rotation is needed. Our standard handle is included. Could something like this fit your applications?
This unit was designed to utilize one vacuum cup to attach to a glass crucible with a capacity of 150lbs. The attachment has a 16″ clamping range, the arms are shielded and the pads are heat resistant to protect from a maximum temperature of 1000°F. An easy to use handle is used for manual rotation. A small control handle is included. Could something like this fit your applications?
This unit was designed for a company that reconditions computer monitors. The airOlift has 250 lbs maximum capacity, off-center loading and 59″ of vertical lift available. The attachment incorporates a 90° upender and a 360° manual swivel at the cup (with locks), for proper product orientation and inspection. The sequence of operation is to pick the monitor up (by screen), from a “cut” box, rotate for inspection and proper orientation then place on work table. An ergonomic control handle is included. Could something like this fit your applications?
This unit was designed to pneumatically clamp a drum and/or filter, lift and manually dump up to 350 lbs capacity. The hand wheel, for manual dumping, offers a 20:1 reduction on lighter capacities and a 40:1 reduction on the heavier capacities. As an option, we can incorporate two speeds. A high speed lift and a creep speed for accurate positioning. This is a competitive alternative to a pneumatic drum rotators.